Q. How would you describe, Top That! Pizza?
A. Top That! Pizza was the first Fast Casual concept that allowed patrons to create their own personal-sized pizza, choosing from over 40 ingredients, baked in under three minutes and paying just a single price.
Q. How much will I need to invest?
A. The estimated cost of a Top That! Pizza restaurant averages between $146,000 (for a sandwich shop conversion,) up to $350,000 (for white box) and is variant upon a location utilizing an in-line of approximately 1,500 - 2,000 square feet.
Q. What does the franchise system include?
A. Owning and operating an assigned Top That! Pizza restaurant includes the use of the brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems & methods and decor. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
• Facility planning on site location and architectural design.
• Specifications for fixtures, equipment and leasehold improvements.
• Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation.
• Corporate training for owner/operator and director of operations/general managers.
• Kitchen / back-of-house work flow design.
• Ongoing support from members of the training and operations team.
• Ongoing updates for increasing profitability.
• Products with high industry demand.
• Easy-to-modify digital menu boards.
• Efficiency in all systems.
• Favorable national contracts with suppliers of goods and services.
• Operating manuals, policies, procedures and business management systems.
Q. Who designs and builds my store?
A. Top That! Pizza will provide franchise architectural assistance with drawings and specifications. Franchisee will negotiate with construction contractor and other construction suppliers, with assistance in supervision and management of the construction of the facility.
Q. How much is the franchise fee for a Top That! Pizza restaurant?
A. $25,000 per store location.
Q. Can I open more than one Top That! Pizza restaurant?
A. Yes. Top That! Pizza is actively seeking qualified candidates to develop between 3-10 locations. We are not currently offering single unit franchise opportunities. However, we may grant a single unit for a non-traditional location or a small market that we determine cannot support additional Top That! Pizza locations.
Q. How much are the on-going royalties?
A. 6% of total gross sales less sales tax.
Q. What type of Marketing assistance is available?
A. Top That! Pizza will have available for the franchisees a robust and well-planned marketing strategy that is designed to generate trial as well as encourage strong recall and attention. Elements include:
• Ready-to-use grand opening strategy and materials.
• Ready-to-use marketing promotions.
• Ready-to-use (or custom) four-walls marketing tools suck as Point-of-Purchase displays, posters, window clings and printed menus.
• Easy-to-change areas on digital menu boards for regional LTOs.
• Well-managed and effective social media strategy that generates useful feedback and enhances the relationship between the franchise and its customers.
• Regularly scheduled focus group research conducted by a professional marketing firm that will ensure Top That! Pizza remains on top of current trends and aware of its customer's preferences.
Q. How much money can I make from a Top That! Pizza restaurant?
A. By law, we cannot disclose earnings claims to prospective franchisees. Therefore, we rely on our franchisees to supply you with this information.
Q. How is the site selected for my store?
A. Our representative will provide Real Estate assistance and site procurement process including negotiation with the retail space owners.
Q. Is there any experience necessary to own a Top That! Pizza restaurant?
A. Yes, but not necessarily in foodservice. Top That! Pizza actively searches for candidates with strong backgrounds in business management, foodservice, hospitality and restaurant operations.
Q. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
A. At least one owner or a designated manager must be involved on a full-time basis and must be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management of your Top That! Pizza location(s.)
Q. How will I know if I have the necessary finances?
A. Your completed personal profile will be evaluated by our finance department. Our representative will let you know how your financial status fits within our profile and what your financial options me be, if needed.
Q. How long is the term of a Top That! Pizza agreement?
A. The franchise term is for twenty (20) years.
Q. I am interested in a Top That! Pizza franchise. What do I do next?
A. Fill out our Evaluation Form and a representative will contact you within a few days.